Switched On carries the fine wares of Intellijel. We just received a new batch of the Dual ADSR and uVCF modules for Eurorack synthesizer systems. For purchasing information, please contact us via email or reach us by telephone: 512-782-8806 (12-6pm Central Standard Time, 7 days a week). And if you have a chance, come try out these, and the rest of the Intellijel line, in our shop.
About the Intellijel Dual ADSR...
- The circuit is based in part on the Roland SH-101 / System100m design with several enhancements.
- Manual GATE buttons
- Three timing ranges: (1 second, 10second, 1minute A/D times)
- Normal and inverted outputs
- End of Decay (EOD) logic output
- Cycle mode (which GATE logic control)
- Retrig input (allows re-triggering of the envelope if source gate held high)
- Dynamic control of the envelope output level (each ADSR is routed through a linear VCA and the control is normalled to +5V via the LEVEL jack. You can patch another control source like an LFO or VELOCITY level from a keyboard to this jack.
About the uVCF...
This is another great David Dixon filter design that has been on the workbench for a while. It is a very clean and precise filter that also doubles as an excellent sine VCO. It responds very well to FM and the small size should make it a nice choice for smaller systems/lunchboxes.
- Low pass (LPF) 2-pole , high pass (HPF) 2-pole and bandpass outputs (BPF) 1-pole.
- FM1 input acts as 1V/Oct when full CW tracks very well over 4+ octaves
- FM2 input has a bipolar attenuator
- At full Q you get very low distortion sinewaves with a range of 2Hz to 20Khz