This LDB-1 is fully functional and in very good conditon.
The LDB-1 “Little Drummer Boy” is a modern recreation of the classic analog drum machines of the 80's, like the Roland TR-606 and TR-808. Our goal was to recreate the warm sounds of the classics, using all analog circuitry - not samples. The brain of the LDB-1 is a powerful digital microcontroller that triggers the analog drum sounds and provides the sequencer, programmability and connectivity features.
Easily interfaces with other instruments, synthesizers, DAWs, etc. through analog connections, MIDI, and DINsync.
The LDB-1 has all of the features of a classic analog drum machine in a small, affordable package.
- Eight Analog Drum Sounds
- Bass Drum
- Low Tom
- High Tom
- Snare Drum
- Wood Block
- Hand Clap
- Closed Hi-hat
- Open Hi-hat
- Eight voice polyphony
All drums can be played simultaneously, including
open and closed hi-hat for a super punchy cymbal
- Play Modes
- Play Individual Drums
- Play Patterns, including chaining up to 8 patterns
- Play Songs with Pattern Fills
- 32 User Patterns - plus 32 Built-in Patterns
- 16 Songs of 24 patterns each
- Configuration Options (MIDI channel, trigger modes, etc)
- All data is retained without power
- Powered by built-in 9V battery, or standard pedal power supply
- MIDI Input for playing individual drums, and MIDI clock and start/stop messages
- DIN Sync Input for both clock and gate (start/stop)
- Analog Clock Input
- Analog Gate (start/stop) Input
- Analog Trigger Output on user-selected steps and/or instruments