This ESX-1 is fully functional and in very good condition. It includes its power supply.
The Electribe SX is the sampler of the electribe family and allows for up to 285 seconds of memory at 44.1kHz sample rate. It features tube drive, motion sequencing, 16 effects with up to 3 simultaneously, multimode filter, typical sample editing features, and rhythmic sample slicing. Parts are arranged into 9 Drum Parts for sequencing one-shot samples, 2 Keyboard Parts for creating melodic sequences, and 2 Stretch Parts for arranging long form looping sample arrangements. The sequencer allows for up to 256 patterns and 64 songs to be stored to memory.
- Polyphony - 16 voices
- Multitimbral - 16 total; 2 synth parts, 9 drum parts, 1 drum accent part, 2 stretch part, 1 slice part, 1 audio in part
- Samples - 384 (100 mono, 128 stereo), Maximum 285 (mono) seconds; Sample Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- Memory - Internal + External Memory: SmartMedia (4-128 MB, 3V)
- Patterns - 256 patterns (128 preload), Maximum 128 steps by part, Maximum 24 motion sequence by pattern
- Songs - 64 songs (3 preload), Maximum 256 patterns, Maximum 20,000 event recording
- Filter - 4 types (synth part): Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass or Band Pass Plus
- Keyboard - 16 soft pads
- Effects - 16 types x 3 (Chain)
- Control - MIDI