This Werkstatt-01 is fully functional and in good condition. It includes it's original box, power supply, and CV expander.
The Werkstatt-Ø1: Moogfest 2014 Kit is a patchable and compact, one oscillator analog synthesizer. It was originally created as a kit, to be the foundation for exclusive “Engineering VIP” workshops at Moogfest 2014. Due to a number of requests, Moog is offering a no-soldering-required version of the Werkstatt-Ø1: Moogfest 2014 Kit in limited quantities.
- Single VCO w/ frequency control (8Hz to 16KHz)
- Saw and square waveshapes w/ control for square pulse width
- Envelope or LFO selectable Mod Source that can be assigned to PWM or Pitch w/ Amount control
- Ability to PWM the square wave
- Classic 4-Pole Moog Ladder Filter w/ Resonance control (20Hz-20KHz)
- Select between the Envelope generator and LFO as Mod Source.
- Polarity switch (+/-) and amount knob for control of filter cutoff modulation.
- Selectable Square or Triangle waveshape w/ rate control (2Hz-600Hz).
- Select between the Envelope Generator or ON (Drone)
- Controls for Attack & Decay time w/ Sustain On/Off switch
- One octave low-note priority legato keyboard w/ glide control
- VCA CV IN
- VCF CV IN
- VCO LINEAR FM IN
- VCO EXPONENTIAL FM IN
- LFO FM IN
- VCF AUDIO IN
- KEYBOARD CV OUT
- GATE OUT
- EG OUT
- LFO OUT
- VCF OUT
- VCO OUT
Werkstatt-Ø1 is 100% US made