This Japanese model SY99 is fully functional and in great condition save for a small crack along the back of one of the end cheeks. Requires a 120v to 100v step down converter to safely. (Not Included).
This SY99 is a hybrid Digital FM synthesizer combined with a ROM based waveform sample engine with enough feaures to be considered a workstation. It features a 76 note keyboard, 6 Operator FM, AFM synth engine, digital resonant filters, effects, and 16 track sequencer.
- Polyphony - 32 voices: 16 AFM voices, 16 (AWM2) sampler voices
- Oscillators - 6 operator AFM synth; AWM2 sample ROM with 267 waveforms
- Filter - Multi-stage Time Variant Filters with resonance
- Arpeg/Seq - 16 track sequencer, 27,000 note capacity, 99 patterns, 10 songs
- Effects - 2 internal digital effects processors with 63 effects
- Keyboard - 76 notes with velocity and aftertouch
- Memory - 128 preset & 128 user patches, 16 preset & 16 user multi-patches