Switched On is staffed with a team of specialized repair techs to revitalize and restore your prized gear. Please call or email for a consultation regarding repair or modifications.
- Our repair rate is $75/hr
- There is no charge if an item cannot be repaired
- Repair work is guaranteed for 30 days unless otherwise stated
Switched On currently services only the following items.
Be sure to contact us if you do not see your item on the list below.
- All batteries, keys, potentiometers, encoders, jacks, switches, and buttons on all electronic instruments.
- ARP: 2600, Odyssey, Quadra
- EML: 100, 101, 200, 300, 301, 400, 401, 500, Polybox
- EMS: Synthi A, VCS3, Vocoder
- Hohner Clavinet
- Korg: MS series, VC-10, PS series, Mono/Poly, Polysix, Sigma, Lambda, Polyphonic Ensemble, Trident
- LINN: Drum and LM-1
- Maestro Echoplex and effects
- Moog: Model D Minimoog, Memorymoog, Micromoog, Prodigy, Sonic Six, Vocoder
- Oberheim: Matrix series, Four Voice, Two Voice, Xpander, OB1
- Otari MX-5050
- Pro Audio: pre amp, EQ, and compressor racks.
- Rhodes: all models
- Roland: RE-series tape echos, Juno series, Jupiter series, SH series, Pro Mars, System 100 & 100M, TR series, TB-303
- Sequential Circuits: Pro One, Prophet series, Six Trak
Professional open reel tape recorders (Studer, Otari, Tascam, MCI, Ampex, etc)
- Tube Amps: most vintage models
- Wurlitzer: 140, 200 and 206 series electric pianos
- Yamaha CS series
We have an extensive track record repairing equipment from every era.
Successful Repair History