This Explorer I is fully functional and in great condition. It has been modified in-house with inputs for CV & Trig.
The Explorer 1 is great sounding early model Arp synthesizer with the Moog filter design. It features 4 selectable octave footages and 5 preset waveforms including pink noise, 24dB/oct low pass filter, ADSR, LFO, Repeat, and Vibrato. Some what slept on, the Explorer I offers the classic Arp arp sound in a compact body with just enough flexibility to make the standard preset synth palette your own.
- Polyphony - Monophonic
- Oscillators - 1 VCO (w/ sawtooth, square, narrow pulse and modulated-width pulse waveforms and Pink Noise generator)
- LFO - 1 LFO with adjustable speed, depth and delay controls
- Filter - 4-pole (24dB/oct) low pass filter with cutoff and resonance controls
- VCA - 1 ADSR envelope
- Keyboard - 37 keys
- Effects - repeat, delayed vibrato, bender, portamento, and pitchbend
- Date Produced - 1974 -1978