This Memorymoog is fully functional, recently serviced, and in great condition.
The Memorymoog is a powerful vintage polyphonic synthesizer released in 1982. It featurs 6 voices, 3 VCO's per voice, Moog's signature 24 dB/oct lowpass VCF, and 100 patches of memory. It boasts flexible modulation routing with it's dedicated LFO that offers multiple waveforms, and selectable destinations including individual VCO's for pitch & pulsewidth, and filter cutoff. It also offers routing for Oscillator 3 for audio rate modulation or a second LFO.
- Polyphony - 6 Voices
- Oscillators - 3 VCO's per voice
- (pulse, saw, triangle, or any combination)
- LFO - triangle, pulse, sine, and square waves
- Filter - One 24 dB/oct lowpass VCF w/ ADSR per voice!
- Keyboard - 61 keys
- Arpeg/Seq - Sample & Hold.
- Memory - 100 patches
- Control - CV / Gate (Midi retro-fit/modifications possible)
- Date Produced - 1982 - 1985