ON SALE from $4299!! Limited Time Only
This vintage OB-8 is fully functional and in excellent working condition. Cosmetically - Someone has purposely scratched it all over, as seen in the photos.
The OB-8 is fully programmable and loaded with powerful analog sound. Dedicated knobs, sliders, and a traditional layout make programming easy and hands-on. Each individual voice can be de-tuned for a very massive sound. Syncable VCOs and a nice arpeggiator are also available. It has a switchable 2 or 4-pole VCF (filter) with ADSR. Many LFO modulation controls and effects are possible. The OB-8 also introduced a second layer of programming functions - hit the "Page 2" button and all front panel controls were assigned to an entire second set of parameters!
- Polyphony - 8 voices
- Oscillators - 2 vco's per voice: saw, pulse, triangle
- Memory - 120 patch programs, 12 split programs, and 12 double programs; external cassette storage; MIDI SysEx data dump
- Filter - Switchable 2-pole or 4-pole VCF w/ ADSR
- LFO - Triangle, Square, Ramp, Samp+Hold
- Keyboard - 61 keys (can be split or doubled); no velocity or aftertouch
- Arpeg/Seq - 8-note arpeggiator with external sync source
- Control - MIDI (Channels 1-9) added as a retrofit
- Date Produced - 1983 - 1985