This used LFO2 module is fully functional and in good condition.
A utility dual LFO module. The module uses two different types of low frequency oscillator circuits to provide a variety of modulation options.
LFO 1 (top of module)
A triangle based low frequency oscillator that utilizes FREQUENCY and SHAPE controls to generate shifting waveforms. Adjusting the SHAPE control varies the shape of the SHAPE output from sawtooth (full left) to triangle (12 o'clock) to ramp (full right) and also adjusts the pulse width of the PULSE output.
LFO 2 (bottom of module)
A simple triangle based low frequency oscillator with FREQUENCY knob and RANGE switch to control the frequency of the TRIANGLE and SQUARE outputs.
LFO 1 (top)
- FREQUENCY Knob - Adjust the frequency of LFO 1.
- Shape Knob - Modifies the shape of the SHAPE and PULSE outputs.
- SHAPE Jack - Saw / Triangle / Ramp Wave Output
- RANGE Switch - Switches the frequency range of LFO 1.
- PULSE - Square / Pulse Wave Output
LFO 2 (bottom)
- FREQUENCY Knob - Adjust the frequency of LFO 2.
- TRIANGLE Jack - Triangle Wave Output
- RANGE Switch - Switches the frequency range of LFO 2.
- SQUARE Jack - Square Wave Output
- Size: 6hp
- Depth: 35mm
- Power Usage: 30mA