This Roland Alpha Juno 2 is fully functional and in great condition. Two small chips on rear of keyboard as noted in the photos. Comes with an excellent condition PG-300 programmer!
This is an upgraded version of the Alpha Juno 1. It adds an extended, 61 note keyboard with velocity and aftertouch, and an external memory cartridge slot. Other than that it has the same great sound and features of the Juno 1. The sliders and buttons were replaced by membrane switches and an "Alpha Dial", which is used to edit and browse through the extensive selection of parameters: DCO digitally controlled oscillators, LFO, bend, ENV, pulse, waveforms, noise, PW/PWM, high pass filter, VCF (filter) with freq/env/res/lfo/kybd, VCA envelope, chorus, and more.
Adequate in the studio or on the stage, the Juno 2 has 64 presets and 64 user memory patches, a nice LCD display, an LFO capable of a very slow rate for some cool sweeping effects, a great bass sound (especially nice for acid basslines), and noise effects! It also has chord memory, portamento, and keyboard transposition.
- Polyphony - 6 voices
- Oscillators - 1 DCO per voice: Pulse, Sawtooth, Sub, noise waveforms. 1 sub-oscillator.
- Effects - portamento, chord memory, transpose, chorus
- Memory - 64 User, 64 preset, backup to cassette
- Filter - 24db analog lowpass filter
- Envelopes - ADSR Envelopes
- Arpeg/Seq - None
- Keyboard - 61 note keyboard (with velocity & aftertouch)
- Control - MIDI
- Date Produced - 1986