This Japanese model JX-10 is fully functional, in great condition. It includes a 120v to 100v step-down voltage transformer to run properly on US AC power.
The JX-10 Super JX is a 12 voice analog synthesizer from Roland, featuring a the same voice architecture as the JX-8P with 12 voice polyphony, Split/Layer modes, a 76 note keyboard, chase play delay effect, and a 1 track sequencer.
These have a sound unique to an analog synth of it's age; capable of clean, glassy, crystalline sounds reminiscent of some digital synths. This is can be attributed to it's dual DCO oscillator design with the added functionality of cross modulation with LFO and Envelope modulation control for each DCO independantly.
Pair with the PG-800 for full slider control over every voice parameter.
- Polyphony - 12 voices
- Oscillators - 2 DCO's per voice (24 oscillators)
- Effects - Portamento, chorus, chase-play
- Memory - 50 preset, 50 user patches, 64 Program Patches, External memory cartridges
- VCF - One resonant low pass and one non-resonant hi pass filter (which can be used simultaneously)
- VCA - 2 ADSR envelope generators per voice
- Arpeg/Seq - 1-track real-time sequencer, 400 note memory (M-32 card), 800 note memory (M-64 card)
- Keyboard - 76 key keyboard with velocity and aftertouch
- Control - MIDI
- Date Produced - 1986