This Pulse is fully functional and in very good condition.
The Waldorf Pulse is a monophonic synthesizer equipped with three oscillators and an arpeggiator. Its 100 patch programs are divided into 59 presets, 40 user sounds and one random sound. In addition to some standard modulations, four freely routable modulation units with selectable source, amount and destination give almost unlimited possibilities for analog bass and lead synth sounds.
- Polyphony - Monophonic
- Oscillators - Three Oscillators with variable Waveform pulse,saw and triangle
- Memory - 59 preset, 40 user programs
- LFO - Two LFOs, LFO1 with 5 different waveforms tri, sin, saw, pulse, sample&hold (range from 0.008 Hz to 261 Hz)
- Filter - 24 dB lowpass filter with resonance
- Envelopes - 2 envelopes with selectable trigger
- Keyboard - None
- Arpeg/Seq - Rhythmic arpeggiator
- Control - MIDI (CV/Gate on Pulse+)
- Date Produced - 1996