Switched On is staffed with a team of specialized repair techs to revitalize and restore your prized gear. Please call or email for a consultation regarding repair or modifications.
- Our repair rate is $75/hr
- There is no charge if an item cannot be repaired
- Repair work is guaranteed for 30 days unless otherwise stated
Switched On currently services only the following items.
Be sure to contact us if you do not see your item on the list below.
- All batteries, keys, potentiometers, encoders, jacks, switches, and buttons on all electronic instruments.
- ARP: 2600, Sequencer, Odyssey, Axxe, Explorer,Quadra,
- EML: 100, 101, 200, 300, 301, 400, 401, 500, Polybox
- EMS: Synthi A, VCS3, Vocoder
- Hohner Clavinet
- Korg: MS series, VC-10, PS series, Mono/Poly, Polysix, Sigma, Lambda, Polyphonic Ensemble, Trident
- LINN: Drum and LM-1
- Maestro Echoplex and effects
- Moog: Model D Minimoog, Memorymoog, Micromoog, Multimoog, Prodigy, Sonic Six, Vocoder
- Oberheim: Matrix series, Four Voice, Two Voice, Xpander, OB1
- Pro Audio: pre amp, EQ, and compressor racks.
- Rhodes: all models
- Roland: RE-series tape echos, Juno series, Jupiter series, SH series, Pro Mars, System 100 & 100M, TR series, TB-303
- Sequential Circuits: Pro One, Prophet series, Six Trak
- Tape - Professional open reel tape recorders (Studer, Otari, Tascam, MCI, Ampex, etc)
- Tube Amps: most vintage models
- Wurlitzer: 140, 200 and 206 series electric pianos
- Yamaha CS series
We have an extensive track record repairing equipment from every era.
Successful Repair History
*PLEASE NOTE: Repair times may vary from project to project depending on the current repair queue, sourcing and ordering specialized parts, and whatever is necessary to restore your item to as close to factory standard as possible or beyond. Due to limited space and difficulty in transporting, any large items (e.g. home organs, 2-inch tape machines, etc.) or anything in question will need to be assessed by a staff member to know if we can take on your project. Please call beforehand if in doubt.
Contact us before shipping repair items to Switched On. Also please see our packing guide and follow instructions to ensure safe arrival.